Human Resources in coordination with the Management Committee and all department Managers are identifying, planning and scheduling training activities needed for all employees of the Company. The Management Committee sets the Corporate Goal which also targets the general training objectives for all employees each year. The semi-annual results of employee’s performance evaluated by their respective Supervisors & Managers identify training needs of employees.
The Human Resources, with the coordination of all the Managers, are scheduling and planning training activities which includes the following:
- Continuing Education Seminar conducted outside the company premises.
- Seminar conducted in-house by outside consultant for continuing education.
- Seminar conducted in-house by Lloyd personnel on Current Good Manufacturing Practice including sanitation and hygiene to all employees.
- Continuous Improvement Programs.
- Training Program for the Production facility.
- Government Agency Mandated Awareness Seminar as public information service.
- Other trainings conducted as approved by the Management Committee
We are hiring!
For our Local Operations:
- Laboratory Technician (Quality Control)
- Validation Supervisor (Quality Assurance)
- Validation Assistant (Quality Assurance)
- Product Developer (Research & Development)
- Junior Analyst (Quality Control)
- Laboratory Analyst (Quality Control)
- Quality Control Analyst (Quality Control)
- Packaging Developer (Research & Development)
- Quality Assurance Inspector (Quality Assurance)
- Supervisor (Manufacturing/Production)
- Regulatory Associate (Regulatory Affairs)
- Dispensing Pharmacist (Supply Chain Management)
- Graduate of: BS Pharmacy, BS Chemical Engineering, BS Chemistry, BS Biology, or Licensed Chemical Technician
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Has knowledge in Manufacturing process flow.
- Has a good attendance profile.
- Has a strong sense of professionalism and;
- Flexible in terms of work schedule
- We are also in need if the following:
- Delivery Driver (lic. 1, 2, 3)
- Delivery Helper
- Stocker Picker
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Operator
- Graphic Artist
- Maintenance Technician (Metrology, Instrumentation, HVAC)
- Warehouse Foreman (Supply Chain Management)
- Warehouse Supervisor (Supply Chain Management)
- Sr. Network Administrator (MIS)
Last update: February 13, 2019
Send us your resume
Come and visit us
#10 Lloyd Avenue, First Bulacan Industrial City
Brgy. Tikay, City of Malolos
You could also contact us through our mobile number