Human Resources in coordination with the Management Committee and all department Managers are identifying, planning and scheduling training activities needed for all employees of the Company. The Management Committee sets the Corporate Goal which also targets the general training objectives for all employees each year. The semi-annual results of employee’s performance evaluated by their respective Supervisors & Managers identify training needs of employees.
The Human Resources, with the coordination of all the Managers, are scheduling and planning training activities which includes the following:
- Continuing Education Seminar conducted outside the company premises.
- Seminar conducted in-house by outside consultant for continuing education.
- Seminar conducted in-house by Lloyd personnel on Current Good Manufacturing Practice including sanitation and hygiene to all employees.
- Continuous Improvement Programs.
- Training Program for the Production facility.
- Government Agency Mandated Awareness Seminar as public information service.
- Other trainings conducted as approved by the Management Committee
We are hiring!
For our Local Operations:
- Laboratory Technician (Quality Control)
- Validation Supervisor (Quality Assurance)
- Product Developer (Formulation Group)
- Junior Analyst (Quality Control)
- Quality Control Analyst (Quality Control)
- Packaging Developer (Research & Development)
- Quality Assurance Inspector (Quality Assurance)
- Jr. Manufacturing Supervisor
- Warehouse Foreman (Supply Chain Management)
- Preferably a graduate of: BS Pharmacy, BS Chemical Engineering, BS Chemistry, BS Biology, BS Industrial Engineering
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Has strong leadership skills & flexible in terms of work schedule
- Has a good attendance profile.
We also do have needs for our:
- Delivery Driver (lic. 1, 2, 3)
- Delivery Helper
- Jr. Stocker Picker
- Jr. Machine Operator
- Graphic Artist
- Maintenance Technician (Metrology, Instrumentation, HVAC)
Last update:June 11, 2018
Send us your resume
Come and visit us
#10 Lloyd Avenue, First Bulacan Industrial City
Brgy. Tikay, City of Malolos
You could also contact us through our mobile number