Vision and Mission
At Lloyd Laboratories, Inc. our vision is to support our marketing partners with the latest innovations in Pharmaceutical technology and to become a global leader as a manufacturer of health care products by providing solutions and alternatives.
“To uplift the health and well-being of people”
And our Mission is to :
- Utilize the latest technology and provide significant added value to our partner.
- Build a diverse, productive and challenging workplace.
- Achieve market leadership in all segments of our Product line.
Lloyd Laboratories, Inc. has always been an advocate of building a safe and healthy environment. To ensure a safe working environment, we carry out all aspects of manufacturing in a manner consistent with the health and safety requirements of all employees within the organization. With continuous education and training sessions and effective treatment and disposal of wastes we ensure proper environment systems are maintained.
Lloyd Laboratories, Inc. has also charted a series of employee welfare measures that include community welfare, training and development, incentive programs and recreation facilities.
Over 800 personnel worldwide with solid education and extensive experience in Industrial pharmacy, Pharmaceutical manufacturing, finance, marketing, human resource and other areas of business management comprise the Lloyd Laboratories, Inc. team. A rare complement of dynamism, innovation and creativity personified. These are the people you can entrust your products with, now and in the long term.
The Company’s reputation for efficiency, quality, and customer service is now a byword in the industry.
- Proactive in Solving Problems
- Respect and Open Communications
- Productivity and Efficiency
- Providing quality products and services that meet National and International Standards.
- Strict adherence to USFDA (United States Food and Drug Administration), WHO (World Health Organization, ISO (International Organization for Standardization), Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/S) and other statutory cGMP guidelines such as:
- TGA-Australia (Therapeutics Goods Administration)
- UK-MHRA (United Kingdom Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agencies)
- MCC-South Africa (Medicines Control Council)
- ANVISA-Brazil (National Health Surveillance Agency)
- INVIMA-Colombia (National Institute for the Supervision of Foods and Medications)
- Routine training, effective communication and team building.
- Continual upgrading of technical and quality systems
Quality is our Way of Life! Being accredited among Global ISO 9001: 2015 certified companies is not an end, rather a lifetime commitment to quality. Continuous compliance for 10 straight years with zero non-conformance to the element of ISO 9001 affirms thru the conduct of surveillance audit our pursuit of excellence in our products and services.
To satisfy emerging global demands, Lloyd Laboratories, Inc. has thrushed it’s investment on a full range of equipment and facilities at par with worlds best. A leap to cutting edge technology yet unsurpassed by local standards.
Lloyd Laboratories, Inc. has a well equipped Quality Control Laboratory to meet the analytical requirements at every stage of the manufacturing activity.